Please note: Email is our primary method of communication. Please check your email closely during the application and registration process.
Step 1: Attend interest meeting
Attending an interest meeting is required to apply to Adolesco Preparatory Academy.
- This is the required first step for admission.
- All legal guardians are required to attend.
- Learn everything you need to know about the partnership between parents and the school.
- Sign up for your preferred meeting on the Interest Meetings page (when meetings are available).
Step 2: Submit an online application and application fee
- The application fee and certified Statement of Faith will be submitted online with the application
- All legal guardians should read the Statement, and, if in agreement, sign electronically.
Step 3: Placement testing and evaluation
- Assessment testing is required for grades Kindergarten through 10th grade.
- Submit report cards and transcripts from the prior school year and current on or before the testing date.
Step 4: References and family interview
- The spiritual, principal, and teacher references listed on your application will be contacted by e-mail.
- Both parents, incoming student(s), and any other siblings, relatives or adults who live in the home are required to attend the family interview.
- Any additional adults who will be responsible for the academic supervision on School@Home days are required to attend the family interview.
- The family interview is your personal opportunity to answer questions and address any concerns.
- After review, a decision letter will be sent from the admissions committee.
Step 5: Course registration
- Complete the course Registration Packet (emailed with acceptance email).
- Contact the Registrar to set a registration time.
- Registration fee(s), forms, and a copy of the student’s birth certificate and immunization record are due at the time of registration.
Adolesco Prep admits students of any gender, race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Adolesco Prep does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.
Founded by families wanting an alternative to traditional-5-day and homeschool models, Adolesco Prep provides a classical, Christ-centered, University-Model® education to parents looking to strengthen family relationships while employing professional classroom instruction. Both parents must attend an informational meeting to receive an overview of the school and an admissions packet.
Interest Meeting dates for the 2024-2025 school year:
Thursday, November 16th @ 6:30 PM
Tuesday, January 16th @ 6:30 PM
Tuesday, March 5th @ 6:30 PM
Natalbany Baptist Church
48024 Parsonage Rd. Natalbany, LA 70451
If you have questions about the admissions process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interest Meeting Sign-up
To register, please fill out the information below.